Soldster Feature Set
Soldster is a feature-rich eBay listings and orders management solution that offers merchants complete flexibility and control over
the functionality of their eBay business. Soldsterâ€™s inventory management, order management, and powerful workflow automation tools
give merchants the ability to create listings and process orders more efficiently than with any other eBay software.
Soldsterâ€™s intuitive interface allows you to tailor your workflow to your unique business
needs. Cloud-based, completely scalable and backed by an extensive support network, Soldster is the ultimate eBay
Listings and Inventory Management
Soldster offers a robust listing and inventory management system. Create new listings, launch them to eBay immediately
or on a schedule you set. Cloning, templates, and category management, as well as inventory label printing and more
are all at your fingertips.
- Create new listing
- Clone existing listing → Cloning enables you to quickly create a new listing from a similar existing listing.
- Scheduled Launch→ Once a listing has been created, you can launch it to eBay immediately or on a schedule you set.
- Create and Use Templates with Listings to avoid re-typing repetitive text.
- EBay Category Support → Assign up to two eBay Categories to a listing
- Create and Assign eBay Store Category Folders and assign a listing to ites folder
- Print Inventory Labels → with an attached Dymo Labelwriter 450 you can print an inventory label for an item.
- Assign Warehouse Bin Location Code
Your eBay orders automatically appear in your Order Manager dashboard.
- Your eBay orders and any future Soldster Marketplace orders appear in one dashboard
- Send Invoices to your eBay buyers. Automatically combine orders to give discounted shipping to buyers.
- Print Pull Lists
- Print Shipping Labels with discounted USPS shipping rates
Soldster offers a complete shipping management system within your Order Manager
- Print shipping label from within Soldster →(requires a Stamps.com account and handshake with Soldster.
- When you print a shipping label, soldster automatically uploads the USPS or FedEx tracking number to eBay.
Soldster facilitates an organzied warehouse so you can quickly find and pull sold inventory items
- Bin Label support
- Box Code support
- Pallet Rack system support
- Inventory SKU support
- Unique ID tracing
- Employee Theft tracing
Coming Soon → Increase your sales outside eBay through the soldster Marketplace.
- Set-Up Will Be Simple
- Connect your Paypal account to soldster
- Connect your Square account to soldster
- Begin making sales in soldster Marketplace
- Money goes directly into your Paypal Account or Bank Account if using Square.
- soldster never touches your money
- No fees, no commissions charged by soldster (Paypal or Square fees will apply of course).