DMCA Copyright Notice
Soldster.com respects the copyright properties of creators. Our site includes third party content uploaded by site users. As a result, materials of third parties, not owned or
controlled by Soldster.com, may be included in or linked to our site through
automated processes. To the best of our knowledge, these materials do not infringe the copyrights of others.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site or through this service, you may notify
our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).
Please be aware that to be effective, your copyright infringement notification must comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). You are encouraged to review
17 U.S.C. Sec. 512(c)(3) of the DMCA or consult with an attorney prior to sending a notice hereunder.
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be
disabled as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit Soldster.com to locate the material. This would be the site URL of the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of
an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: 2nd Markets Corporation
Office of the General Counsel
Attn: Copyright Agent
Address of Designated Agent: P.O. Box 60, Lyles, TN 37098
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 1.833.800.SOLD
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: 1.833.800.SOLD Attention: DMCA Email Address of Designated Agent: email@example.com
NOTE: Please note that the DMCA provides that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney fees) if you knowingly misrepresent that material or activity is infringing.
Please also note that the information provided in your copyright infringement notice may be provided to the person responsible for the allegedly infringing material.
Please DO NOT send any other notices or communications to the Designated Agent, who is appointed solely for the purposes of receiving notices of copyright claims under the DMCA.
Any other communications should be sent through the contact area.