We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time, and without prior notice, by posting amended terms on this website. Your continued use of Soldster service indicates your acceptance of the amended User Agreement.
Soldster will only refund credit where applicable at the discretion of Soldster.com and will not refund cash.
Without limiting any other section of this User Agreement, Soldster may penalize users for use conduct in any way that Soldster.com deems appropriate including, but not limited to, removing credits from a user's account or blocking the user's account.
Use of Service
Your use of Soldster is governed by this User Agreement. Soldster.com may refuse service without prior notice to any user for any or no reason.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account with or without your knowledge. If you knowingly provide your login and password information to another person, your account privileges may be suspended temporarily or terminated. Soldster cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
You agree that Soldster.com may, with or without cause, immediately terminate your Soldster account and access to its website without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, the following will lead to a termination by Soldster.com of a user's use of Soldster website and service:
- breaches or violations of this User Agreement or other incorporated agreements or guidelines,
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies,
- unexpected technical issues or problems, and
- extended periods of inactivity.
Termination of your Soldster account includes removal of access to all offerings within Soldster website and may also bar you from further use of Soldster. Furthermore, you agree that all terminations shall be made in the sole discretion of Soldster.com and that Soldster.com shall not be liable to you nor any third-party for any termination of your account or access to Soldster.
You understand and agree not to use Soldster to:
- Post content or initiate communications which are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable to Soldster.com.
- Use Soldster for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to conspiring to violate laws.
- Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications,
or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communications which include information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary
and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under
nondisclosure agreements) unless it is in the public domain.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk," "duplicates," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material using any name that Soldster.com disapproves of or believes to be fraudulent.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit
the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Stalk or harass anyone.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through Soldster.
- Post content in fields that aren't intended for that content. Example: Putting an address in a name or title field or putting a company name in the user's name field.
- Interfere with or disrupt Soldster website or servers or networks connected to Soldster, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Soldster.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable local rules including but not limited to rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Information Provided on this Website
In the course of using Soldster service, users may provide information about themselves which may
on this website). You understand that by posting materials on Soldster website or otherwise providing
materials to Soldster, you are granting to Soldster.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license
to use this information in the course of offering Soldster service. Furthermore, you understand that
Soldster.com retains the right to reformat, excerpt, or translate any materials submitted by you. You
understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through Soldster service is the
sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated and that Soldster.com will not be liable
for any errors or omissions in any content. You understand that Soldster.com cannot guarantee the identity
of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using Soldster website. Additionally, we
cannot guarantee the authenticity and integrity of any data which users may provide about themselves or
submit to the website.
Access to Service
Use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "screen scrape", or any other act of
creating a program to crawl through Soldster service and extract its data is strictly prohibited unless
authorization is expressly granted by Soldster.com.
Furthermore, you agree not to take any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an
unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts
to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses.
In the course of providing you services, Soldster may need to communicate with you via email. You agree
to receive emails which are specific to your account and necessary for the normal functioning of
Soldster service. You also agree to have your name and/or email address listed in the header of
certain communications which you initiate through Soldster service.
Monitoring and Enforcement
While we have the right to monitor activity and content associated with Soldster website and service, we
are not obligated to do so. And since we do not, and may not have the ability to, control or actively
monitor content we don't guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality. Because community standards vary
and individuals sometimes choose not to comply with our policies and practices, in the process of using
our website, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. You can email us to
let us know of content that you find objectionable. We may investigate the complaints and violations of
our policies that come to our attention and may take any action that we believe is appropriate, including,
but not limited to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or subscriptions.
However, because situations and interpretations vary, we also reserve the right not to take any action.
Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any
errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of,
access to, or denial of access to any content on the website.
By accepting this User Agreement, you agree to indemnify and otherwise hold harmless Soldster.com,
its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and other partners from any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from:
- your use of Soldster website and service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your communications with or through Soldster website and service,
- any other matter relating to Soldster website and service.
- Any business transactions which may arise between users from their use of Soldster website and
service are the sole responsibility of the users involved.
that Soldster.com may disclose personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in the
good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, enforce
this User Agreement, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Soldster, its users, and the public.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SOLDSTER SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND THAT
SOLDSTER.COM DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROMPT OR PROPER DELIVERY, OR RETENTION OF ANY USER
INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. SOLDSTER.COM ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR
EXISTENCE OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. SOLDSTER.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND,
WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SOLDSTER.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SOLDSTER SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SOLDSTER
SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM
USE OF THE SOLDSTER SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION,
OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SOLDSTER SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND
(V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SOLDSTER SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR
OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR
LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SOLDSTER.COM OR THROUGH OR FROM
THE SOLDSTER SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS USER AGREEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF
LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT
APPLY TO YOU.
The User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Soldster.com and governs your use
of the Soldster website and service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Soldster.com.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SOLDSTER.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR
LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SOLDSTER.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF
THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF THE LIMITATION OR
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS
MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL SOLDSTER.COM'S TOTAL CUMULATIVE DAMAGES EXCEED US $100.
The User Agreement between you and Soldster.com will be governed by and construed in accordance with the
laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to conflict of laws principles.
Any controversy between Soldster.com, its owners and/or employees and you as user of the site and services
offered within and/ or provided within this site arising out of use of this site or services offered within
this site regardless of the manner of resolution, shall be arbitrated, litigated
(tried in a court of law), or otherwise resolved by a tribunal location in Hamilton County, Tennessee.
The section titles of this User Agreement are displayed for convenience only and have no legal effect.
Please send any questions or comments, or report violations of the User Agreement by
Questions or Comments
If you have questions or comments about this User Agreement, please contact us.